Hatch Baby is on a mission to bring innovation to the world of parenting. We're passionate about combining modern design with smart technology to revolutionize how parents care for babies and kids. Our two products - Grow, the smart changing pad with built-in scale, and Rest, the remotely controlled night light, sound machine, and ok-to-wake in one - are new nursery staples that have given countless parents the peace of mind that their children are thriving. We're growing fast, and looking for innovators to grow with us.
We are seeking a Head of Marketing to be an integral part of the leadership team at Hatch Baby. The ideal candidate will be a passionate advocate for new parents and be able to both develop marketing strategy and execute.
(1) Drive product sales across direct-to-consumer and retail channels
- - Optimize conversion funnel including positioning, segmentation/targeting, messaging, and landing pages.
- - Drive channel marketing efforts at key retailers including Amazon, Target, buybuy Baby and Best Buy.
- - Manage tactical execution and budgets for and paid Acquisition tactics, keeping CPA in check.
- - Drive repeat purchase and cross-sell for additional sales.
(2) Grow brand and product awareness
- - Launch new products
- - Manage influencer, professional, and social media strategy
- - Oversee PR strategy and trade show presence
- - Manage e-commerce experience on our direct-to-consumer e-commerce site
(3) Manage retail relationships
- - Onboard new retailers
- - Track and report on performance
- - Drive displays, in-store trainings and other opportunities
(4) Test and learn
- - Drive new product research and testing
- - Drive the exploration and execution of new media channels/campaigns.
- - Build campaign testing plans, execute and deliver post-campaign performance reporting.
(5) Lead a small but mighty team of marketing and customer support rock stars.
- - Minimum 8-10 years marketing experience at high growth consumer companies, preferably with e-commerce experience
- - Proven track record of driving market adoption and expansion of new products while keeping customer acquisition costs in check
- - Excellent organizational and communication skills
- - A generalist who can wear multiple hats in a scrappy, start-up environment